2010-10-16

florabunda 9

送信者 Applique quilt

Finally, I caught up with this BOM. I mean, I finished this block before new one uploaded. When I saw this design, I thought this could be a dahlia. So picking up colors was so easy that I felt I don't change my mind not like the last block, florabunda 8.

Still I have a lot of TO-DO-List. But I'm not good at avoiding temptation of new projects and I found very cute fish applique quilt in Erin's blog, One piece at a time. Thanks Erin, give me endless needle work. Quilting other projects, I am wondering about the color options of fish. I can easily imagine how much my kids love the fish quilt and ask myself I should make two. How happy time it is!

Anyway, I am sure I should finish one of project working now before diving into deep sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment