2011-01-02

A happy new year! First block is here

Still I have some undone quilts from last year. So January is a sort of a month cleaning my to-do-list.
First of all is Florabunda series and this is the first block of 2011.
送信者 Applique quilt


I have some new year's resolutions.

1. Assemble the last year's block sets and start quilting. Because of my slow hand quilting, I don't think I can finish them in this year, but do as much as possible.

2. Start new sets. [3 x 6] Sampler Quilt Mini Bee is one of my challenge. I hope to make my beehive member satisfied. Another set is Aunt Millie's garden quilt. I will start after I finish the assemble of Florabunda set. I can't wait.

3. Manage this blog more frequently.

3. Fix my teeth. I can't escape from my dentist anymore. My darling really want me to drag to the door. I hate it.

Hope to have another good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment