2011-04-02

2nd quarter 2011 begin

It's windy today! Gust blow old leaves away from trees and stirs pollen and dust up... Oooh, my eyes got irritated.

Though I got five blocks from first quarter yet, I am really satisfied with the blocks. They are really what I wanted at beginning.
[3 x 6] Sampler Bee 1st quarter 2011
I spread them on a blue fabric. I would like to pick blue for borders so bright orange and green stand out against the background. I think this blue is a little deep. I will try pale blue or aqua.

Now I think six is not enough and want more. I can't say I can contribute next quarter because of some condition, might not come back again. So I requested same theme for 2nd quarter. They must be my treasure for memory of NC life.

I am designing my block for my bee mates. This time, I am going to challenge to make up my modern design. I drew some drafts on my powerbook. Wonder if it work well. Let me sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment