2011-01-08

Another farewel, Good luck, Ram

Living in the collage town, there are many hellos and good-byes anytime. One of my friend leaves USA back to Vietnam next Monday. She has been a close friend for five years and her two years old boy is an owner of my quilt. We made a promise to keep in touch and to meet again anytime, anywhere. Do I have a chance to visit Vietnam? Someday, I hope.


She and her family visited us for lunch today. I made supper for them and they left many staff they don't use anymore. A bunch of board game for my son, a make up set and dresses for my daughter, winter jackets, which I can't imagine they use in Vietnam, for my husband and a box of beads for me. I knew she bought it just before she had a baby. No wonder she gave up to make some jewelries with her restless boy.

I have no idea about beading. I don't wear jewelries because of my allergy for metals. How about embroidery? But for what? I don't want them dead for long time. I will find any ideas during net surfing.

Anyway, good luck, Ram. I hope you to find new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment