2011-01-05

Thinking about flowers


I bought a set of Stash Builders in this holiday season. Some are pretty and some are .... odd?
I mean, not my taste. But whether I love or not, I will use all of them for flowers of Aunt Millie's garden. Flowers with bucks motif sounds a kind of wired.

I also thinking about a center block of the Florabunda. I decided the color and fabric of a main flower and three asters. The flower base may be dark and light brown. How about small flowers? I can't decide! As I am still working on the 12th block, with orange and yellow flowers, I have a time for thinking about it.

One more flower. My own flower. I drew a rough design of a flower quilt block. I want to transfer it into Adobe Illustrator. But how? I should go to the library to borrow some reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment