2011-03-25

Back to quilting and blogging

Last week, I did nothing but taking care of family after a terrible shock of Tsunami. I couldn't sleep well. I felt hunger but didn't want to eat. Headache. Strong anxious. I was really tired but couldn't stop checking news. Then I found myself being suffering from light depression.

Then I saw a message.
"Don't count what you lost. Count what you have in your hand."
This is from a surviver of another terrible earthquake in Hanshin about 15 years ago. Kobe city was rebuilt within two years though everybody believed to take 10 years. How Strong mother nature is. But HOW TOUGH human beings are.

Now I stopped watching news and heal myself. These days I feel much better. Time to back to normal. Wherever I live, I do anything I can do.

In this three days I sewed some blocks of Civil war quilt. Just assemble piece that I already cut before I cracked down.
CWQ BOW2
Look slanted. Hope ironing makes it better,
and
CWQ BOW2-2

Though three more photos are uploaded on Frickr, I will show them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment