2011-07-01

CWQ progress and Farmer's wife QAL

I spent these 10 days to catch up with Civil War Quilt BOW. I made another one today and four blocks are undone after tomorrow.

Here is the progress.
CWQ progress
Yesterday I remade a log cabin block. That block was the only exception that I had used three colors. I hated that boo-boo. When I set them in order, I decided to remade immediately.
See, now they look as they should be.

Why didn't I put a new one?
BOW 20
Because this block is not what I want to make. When I colored the block, it had white center square with orange cross. I was totally confused during cutting fabric.
My kids said they like it. I will keep it for a while and will decide whether remake or not, later.

I know why I was destructed and made such a basic mistake.
The Farmer's wife QAL!
I can't stop thinking about that group and blocks. Cool pool made me tired but not cooled down my heat (I spent 2.5 hours with my kids, dah).
OK. It is time to join them.
So I went to Jo-Ann today and got that book with 50% off! Ha-ha-ha. I am as happy as clam!
I will upload the progress as soon as possible.

Oh, one more thing. I have fixed my daughter's burned quilt. The detail is coming up soon. Not today. The new book is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment